Call for Abstract
2rd International Conference on Ophthalmology, will be organized around the theme “Breaking the Barriers in Eye Research”
World Ophthalmology 2017 is comprised of 10 tracks and 69 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in World Ophthalmology 2017.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Clinical Ophthalmology will improve idea into normal visual illnesses, ophthalmic surgical and laser methodology, clinical life structures and visual therapeutics. Patients with eye diseases get examined by Ophthalmologists and Optometrists.
Surgical Ophthalmology is a sub-specialty of Ophthalmology, which includes surgeries like cataract surgery and laser eye surgery. Oculoplastic surgery-incorporates the organization of the eyelids, tear channels and re-gainful surgery, refractive surgery - is a process for progressing the vision. LASIK is the most performed kind of refractive surgery is (laser-assisted with situ keratomileusis), where cornea is reshaped using a laser.These methods which are used to perform surgery commonly known as Optometry.
Glaucoma surgery may be a laser or non-laser, is the procedure for achieving main results like decreasing the production of intraocular fluid (aqueous humor) or increasing the drainage of this same fluid.
- Track 1-1Community Ophthalmology
- Track 1-2Eye and Surrounding Disorders
- Track 1-3Retrochiasmetic Visual Pathways
- Track 1-4Myasthenia Gravis
- Track 1-5Glaucoma Surgery
- Track 1-6Retinal Detachment
- Track 1-7Strabismus Surgery
- Track 1-8Oculoplastic Surgery
- Track 2-1Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Track 2-2Inherited Retinal Issue
- Track 2-3Retina Vein Impediment
- Track 2-4Diabetic Macular Oedema
- Track 2-5Cornea and Ocular Surface Diseases
- Track 2-6Clinical Research on Retina
Pediatric ophthalmology is a sub-speciality of ophthalmology deals with eye disorders, visual development, and eye care in children .Pediatric ophthalmologists mainly concentrates on visual system and different eye disorders that disturbs the vision in children .Various eye disorders in the children is being examined by the Pediatric ophthalmologists, an expertise in Ophthalmology. By using the glasses and medication, Pediatric ophthalmologists manage the various eye disorders in children with utmost care.
Children with head turns, head tilts, squinting of eyes can consult the Pediatric ophthalmologist for treatment. In rare cases some eye disorders in adults like strabismus can be evaluated by Pediatric ophthalmologists.
- Track 3-1Eye Diseases
- Track 3-2Retienopathy of Prematurity
- Track 3-3Ptosis
- Track 3-4Strabismus
- Track 3-5Pediatric Uveitis
- Track 3-6Pediatric Glaucoma
- Track 3-7Retinoblastoma
- Track 3-8Pediatric Catract
- Track 3-9Corticol Visual Impairment
- Track 3-10Genetic Eye Diseases
- Track 3-11Asthenopia
Glaucoma is a multifactorial optic neuropathy that affects more than 50 million population and is the second leading cause of blindness worldwide. Glaucoma is caused due to the damage of the optic nerve , which leads to high intraocular pressure and if it is untreated then it will increases to vision loss with the initiation of unobserved blind spots at the edges of visual field followed by blindness. Optic nerve damage is the main cause for glaucoma along with the several underlying causes which are unknown. According to world health organization (WHO) glaucoma is the 2nd major cause of blindness across the globe. The disorders can be roughly divided into two main categories, open-angle glaucoma and closed-angle glaucoma.
- Track 4-1Open Angle Glaucoma
- Track 4-2Ocular Hypertension and Miscellaneous Problems
- Track 4-3Secondary and Developmental Glaucoma
- Track 4-4Low Pressure Glaucoma
- Track 4-5Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
- Track 4-6Congenital glaucoma
- Track 4-7Plateau Iris Glaucoma
- Track 4-8Neovascular Glaucoma
- Track 4-9Complications and Management of Glaucoma Filtering
- Track 4-10Intraocular Tumors and Glaucoma
- Track 4-11Angle-Closure Glaucoma
It is the consolidation of neurology and ophthalmology regularly managing complex systemic sicknesses that have indications in the visual framework. Neuro-ophthalmology takes a view at the life systems, physiology, clinical scatters or treatment of the afferent visual pathway, higher cortical visual frameworks, the vascular tree significant to the retina and optic nerve, understudies, eye developments and torment. Cerebral Visual Impairment (CVI) incorporates every single visual brokenness brought on by harm to ,or failing of, the retrochiasmatic visual pathways without harm to the front visual pathways or any significant visual malady. Myasthenia gravis is made by a breakdown in the regular correspondence among nerves and muscles which prompts twofold vision, hanging eyelids and distinctive muscles deficiency which influencing the both i.e. neuromuscular activity besides vision. On the other hand nystagmus which is programmed eye advancement acquired in beginning or at times not far off that may achieve diminished or compelled vision. Symptomatic instruments in Neuro-ophthalmology are used to investigate and to treat the distinctive condition of Neuro-ophthalmology as Neonatal visual examination are basically performed to screen the proximity and development of Retinopathy of Prematurity. Symptomatic devices in Neuro-ophthalmology are utilized to research and to treat the different state of Neuro-ophthalmology as Neonatal visual examination are essentially performed to screen the nearness and movement of Retinopathy of Prematurity.
- Track 5-1Papilledema
- Track 5-2Optic Neuritis
- Track 5-3Optic Nerve Disorders
- Track 5-4Optic Neuropathy
- Track 5-5Visual Neuroscience
The novel research identifies with frameworks, plans, advancements and structures to accomplish the required steady impact. The novel approach is legitimate to Anti IL-6 treatment, pharmaceuticals in doing fighting visual need, translational research for periocular basal cell carcinoma and sebaceous cell carcinoma and upgrades in association of thyroid eye contamination. Conditions like corneal The novel research identifies with frameworks, game plans, advancements and structures to accomplish the required steady impact. Conditions like corneal transformation and transplantation, choroidal visualising, corneal neovascularization can be overseen by utilizing novel vision change frameworks.
- Track 6-1Ocular Drug Delivery
- Track 6-2Eye Drops
- Track 6-3Retinoblastoma Chemotherapy
- Track 6-4Transplantation Technologies for Retina
- Track 6-5Choroidal Imaging
- Track 6-6Therapies in Fighting Blindness
- Track 6-7Updates in Management of Thyroid Eye Disease
Ocular surgery is the other name for surgery of eye . It is surgery performed on the eye, normally by an Ophthalmologist . Eye specialist is incharge of selecting the fitting technique for the eye surgery and for avoiding potential risk. The eye is a delicate organ, and requires extraordinary care some times recently, amid, and after a surgical technique .Types of eye surgeries are as per the following
• Laser eye surgery
• Glaucoma surgery
• Corneal surgery
• Vitreo-retinal surgery
• Eye muscle surgery
• Eyelid surgery
• Orbital surgery
- Track 7-1Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Track 7-2Oculoplastic & Orbital Surgery
- Track 7-3LASIK Future Advances
- Track 7-4LASEK
- Track 7-5Latest Ophthalmic Diagnostics Instruments
Optometry is a social protection calling stressed with the soundness of the eyes and related structures, and vision, visual systems, and vision information planning in humans. Basically vision Science focuses on such instructs as bioengineering, psychophysics, neurophysiology, visual neuroscience, nuclear and cell science, cell layer natural science, apply self-governance, contact central focuses, visual infections, refractive headway, corneal surface mapping, infant kid vision, computational vision, and 3D PC illustrating.
• Optics and associated vision analysis
• Binocular Disorders
• Vision Therapy
• Optometry Therapeutics
• Eye Implants
• Contact central focuses and vision amendment
• Low vision and Colour vision
- Track 8-1Visual System
- Track 8-2Low Vision
- Track 8-3Effect of Nutrition on Vision
- Track 8-4Binocular Vision & Vision therapy
- Track 8-5Contact Lens and Eye Implants
It is a routine of an ophthalmologists, specialists and researcher to manage the different eye medical problems with an expect to treat the ailment. An imminent ophthalmologist ought to remember that an ophthalmic practice includes the treatment of patients with vision-disable illnesses.
- Track 9-1Cataract/Anterior Segment
- Track 9-2Oculoplastics/Orbit
- Track 9-3Refractive Management/Intervention
- Track 9-4Retina/Vitreous
A refractive error, for example, partial blindness (near sightedness), farsightedness (hyperopia), astigmatism or presbyopia, refractive surgery is a strategy for revising or enhancing vision. There are different surgical methods for modifying eye's centering capacity by reshaping the cornea, or clear, round vault at the front of your eye. Different techniques include embedding a focal point inside the eye. The most generally performed kind of refractive surgery is LASIK (laser-aided situ keratomileusis), where a laser is utilized to reshape the cornea. For individuals who are myopic, certain refractive surgery systems will diminish the bend of a cornea that is excessively steep so that the eye's centering power is reduced. Pictures that are engaged before the retina, because of a more drawn out eye or soak corneal bend, are driven nearer to or specifically onto the retina following surgery. Pictures that are locked in past the retina, due to a short eye or level cornea, will be pulled closer to or particularly onto the retina after surgery.
- Track 10-1Refractive Surgery
- Track 10-2Age-Related Cataract
- Track 10-3Cortical Cataract
- Track 10-4Congenital Cataract
- Track 10-5Traumatic Cataract
- Track 10-6Nuclear Cataract
- Track 10-7Manual small incision cataract surgery (MSICS)